Phil Rumbelow from Jubilee Hall Trust asked me to run a segmentation and marketing workshop for them recently.
This was a full-day workshop for their centre managers. I covered:
- Why segmentation is so important and how it’s used in the private sector
- How to use the segmentation data from Sport England and our own tools to choose, map and understand your audience
- The 6 stages of an effective activity marketing campaign
- What promotional messages and tactics will work for promoting activity to these segments, and how to use those tactics
- 10 case studies of how this has all worked in practice
At the end of the workshop we provided all the information for everyone who attended and also included a pdf copy of the Make Sport Fun book (normally £9.90 per copy).
The workshop got great feedback, with 8.2 out of 10 on average from participants, and 9 out of 10 from Phil himself.
“A highly professional and informative training session which was carefully tailored to the needs of the managers present. Everyone attending learned about new techniques and sources of information that they could put to practical use.”
Phil Rumbelow, Chief Executive, Jubilee Hall Trust
To learn more about our options for marketing workshops and how they can help you and your team to easily improve your marketing please see our marketing training pages or contact John on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07776 103 785.
Facebook Ad webinar
If you’re interested in learning more about how to use Facebook Ads to engage inactive people from hard-to-reach groups then you can sign up for our free webinar. In it we’ll cover these steps in more detail and give you a step-by-step guide to setting your ads up.