This step-by-step workshop explains how to use social media like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and blogs to get people active. It teaches:
- how social media differs from traditional marketing and why it’s growing so fast
- 5 golden rules for effective social media communication
- 5 key social media tools and where they are best used – including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and blogs
- case studies of best practice from big brands and throughout activity
- how to set targets and measure your results
At the end of the webinar we will provide all this information as handouts.
- Date: Thursday 17th February
- Time: 10am – 12 noon
- Cost: £49 + VAT per person (£39 + VAT for e-newsletter subscribers and people who’ve attended the Top 10 ways seminar). We accept Purchase Orders, cheques, credit cards and debit cards
- Requirements: all you need to access this webinar is a computer with internet and a phone
We’re so sure you’re going to love this webinar that we’re offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied then just let us know and we’ll try and fix the problems immediately. If we can’t fix the problems to your satisfaction then we’ll give you a full refund.
To book a place just fill in your details in the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call John on 020 3239 8824.