The Inclusive Fitness Initiative (IFI) is running a series of events during 2009-2010 with the aim of enhancing the benefits of providing an inclusive fitness facility. The series of seminar style events will cover a number of topics including inclusive marketing, creating an inclusive fitness environment, staff training and developing partnership networks. The events will include speakers from key areas of the industry as well as the IFI team. Each seminar will also include an IFI facility case study.
I’m speaking about top tips for inclusive marketing at the two inclusive marketing events.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Find out the full benefits of being an inclusive fitness facility
- Look at ways of developing inclusive fitness into new programmes and initiatives
- Understand the rationale behind having an inclusive fitness facility
- Network with like-minded professionals
- Find out how other facilities in the region operate
- Develop professionally – 25 ISRM CPD points are available for attending each event
Who can benefit?
Individuals who can benefit from attending include: fitness instructors, fitness managers, individuals involved in marketing roles and individuals involved in physical activity and health development. IFI Accredited Facility staff can attend free of charge with places available to non-IFI Accredited organisations at only £50 (plus VAT) per person.
More details including how to register
There is a flyer with more details about the event including a form for registering. You can download it here.