We’ve just made a new version of our free introductory guide to marketing activity available. The old version was always our most popular guide, and was downloaded over 350 times. The new version is simpler, clearer and better laid out.
- the 6 stages of a sport and activity marketing campaign.
- the overall process that we use when we’re running campaigns.
- some of the results that a campaign can get.
- some tools that you can use to plan your marketing campaigns.
- how modern marketing techniques can help you reduce the cost of getting people active.
- case studies to bring each of these points to life.
The whole thing is only 21 pages, so that you can read it quickly.