Over the years we’ve developed a variety of resources which can help you with your sport or activity marketing. Up till now they’ve been on our main website, or on some mini-sites, I’ve now set up a new page on our website for them to live.
On there are:
- Our introductory guide to marketing activity.
- A recording of a 30-minute conference call about the successful Go London Greenwich campaign.
- The Top 10 ways to increase participation report.
- The Make Sport Fun book (everything we know about marketing activity. In a book)
- The Make Sport Fun training site
Some of these resources are free. Some you have to pay for. But I think they’re quite a reasonable cost.
Please let me know what you think of any of them, and how we could improve them for you, either in the comments below, or by email (email@example.com).