This was a full day workshop for the sports development teams, active lifestyle officers, Sports Activators and sports centre staff covering:
- The 6 stages of an effective activity marketing campaign
- Why segmentation is so important and how it’s used in the private sector
- How to use the segmentation data from Sport England and our own tools to choose, map and understand your audience
- What marketing messages and tactics will work for promoting activity to these segments, and how to use those marketing tactics
- Data capture
- Behaviour change intervention
- Case studies of how this has all worked in practice
At the end of the workshop we provided all the information for everyone who attended and also included a pdf copy of the Make Sport Fun book (normally £9.90 per copy).
The workshop got great feedback, with 8.6 out of 10 on average from participants, and 9 out of 10 from Amanda herself.
“Really useful workshop with lots of top tips on how to successfully engage with people who are keen to get active”
Amanda Ford Head of Sport & Physical Activity, Winchester City Council
To learn more about our options for marketing workshops and how they can help you and your team to easily improve your marketing please see our marketing training pages or contact John on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07776 103 785.