If you want to focus on those segments who are common in your area, are inactive and would like to be more active then use the system below.
- Go to the Sport England segmentation tool
- Choose segments from the menu at the top
- Choose dominant segments
- Choose your area
- Click search
- Click on export results in the top left corner
- Click on the bottom option (CSV)
- Open the spreadsheet that downloads and copy the first column of data (not including the total in the box at the bottom of that column)
- Click somewhere else on the spreadsheet and click paste special (then choose transpose) this will paste it as a row
- Download the spreadsheet from this link
- Paste the data about how many of each segment there are into that spreadsheet and it will redo the chart for the new area.
Facebook Ad webinar
If you’re interested in learning more about how to use Facebook Ads to engage inactive people from hard-to-reach groups then you can sign up for our free webinar. In it we’ll cover these steps in more detail and give you a step-by-step guide to setting your ads up.