Here’s something interesting I came across today – for the East Midlands only.
Studenthub East Midlands is aimed at FE Students 16-19 (around 203,000) across the East Midlands. It is a website and quarterly e-magazine which is aimed at promoting health, fitness and wellbeing to students as well as college teaching staff (11,152) and support staff (12,594).
Due to launch in September 2010, Studenthub will include:
• Latest FE sports news
• Diet and nutrition advice.
• Careers in Sport
• Training/fitness plans.
• Getting Started in sport guides
• HE Course information.
• What’s on in the region- watch & participate
• Links to useful sites/ organisations.
• Volunteering & Leadership Opportunities
• Exercise and Physical activity guidelines
• Health advice
Sarah from Studenthub tells me that they’re looking for organisations to advertise in both www.emstudenthub.com and the e-magazine. If you are interested then you can reach Sarah Larnder at email@example.com or 07909 892606.