Jill Cobbett from Wandsworth Council asked me to run a segmentation and marketing workshop for them recently.
This was a full day workshop for sports centre managers, the sports development team and sports assistants covering:
- Why segmentation is so important and how it’s used in the private sector
- How to use the segmentation data from Sport England and our own tools to choose, map and understand your audience
- The 6 stages of an effective activity marketing campaign
- What marketing messages and tactics will work for promoting activity to these segments, and how to use those marketing tactics
- 10 case studies of how this has all worked in practice
At the end of the workshop we provided all the information for everyone who attended and also included a pdf copy of the Make Sport Fun book (normally £9.90 per copy).
The workshop got great feedback, with 8.5 out of 10 on average from participants, and 9 out of 10 from Jill herself.
“I thought the course was excellent and I will be embarking on a marketing campaign immediately”
Jill Cobbett, Marketing and Boathouse Manager, Wandsworth Council
To learn more about our options for marketing workshops and how they can help you and your team to easily improve your marketing please see our marketing training pages or contact John on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07776 103 785.
Facebook Ad webinar
If you’re interested in learning more about how to use Facebook Ads to engage inactive people from hard-to-reach groups then you can sign up for our free webinar. In it we’ll cover these steps in more detail and give you a step-by-step guide to setting your ads up.