Webinar – How to engage inactive people
Your biggest frustration with increasing participation in physical activity is probably how to engage inactive people. So we’re hosting a webinar (an online training seminar) in how to reach inactive people through marketing and engage them in your activities. It will be delivered by John Ainsworth from Make Sport Fun.
If you work in Sports Development or Public Health then this is perfect for you.
Make Sport Fun
Make Sport Fun specialise in Facebook Ad campaigns to engage inactive people in sport and activity. We have run these engagement campaigns for over 10 years, have done work for over 100 organisations in the UK including the Department of Health, Sport England, Active Norfolk, 50 local councils and we’ve run training workshops for over 2,000 people.
This will help you engage more inactive people
We will cover how to use Facebook Ads to engage inactive people from the following groups:
- women and girls
- people from deprived wards
- people with Long Term Health Conditions
- disabled people
- over 55s
This webinar is based on our experience running campaigns. Here a few examples of results that our campaigns have got:
- We helped Macmillan Cancer Support to engage hundreds of inactive cancer patients
- We engaged over 1700 inactive people (mainly women) in Buckinghamshire
- Someone who came on the last webinar has tripled the size of his Walking for Health groups
This presentation gets extremely positive feedback, and we have delivered it at conferences around the country.
“Many thanks again for your excellent presentation at our National Conference last week. As you could tell from the level of interest and questions it generated, it went down extremely well with the network.” Paul Jarvis, Head of Sport and Health, StreetGames
A webinar is a training seminar via your computer. All you need to take part is a computer on the internet. This webinar will last 45 minutes plus 15 minutes for Q&A and will cover:
- Why most marketing doesn’t work
- Why Facebook Ads are ten times as effective as posters and leaflets
- How to choose the most effective messages for your promotion
- What kind of imagery is effective, and what kind isn’t
- Case studies of campaigns that have effectively engaged inactive people
- Mistakes to avoid
After the webinar we will also send you a detailed guide on how to implement the tactics we cover in the webinar.
To register for a free place please fill in your details below.